Saturday, April 19, 2008

Poetic Tim

The Arches of Doom.
Red Birds ready for the kill.
All hope rests with Tim.

Our team "needs" a win,
Big load on a tiny frame.
Bring on "The Franchise."

A lineup from hell.
What did I do to cause it?
Gad zukes, Ray bats fourth!?!

Double plays abound,
Aaron gets 2 RBI's.
The Gamer goes deep!!!

Trouble in the fourth-
Albert and Rick play the fool.
Tim sez "Swing, miss, sit."

Three up after six.
Timmy's new slider's da bomb.
Can he seal the deal?

No runs; best this year.
Seven innings once again.
Vintage Enchanter.

Yawn, another win.
One thing's for sure, my friend:
WE ARE NOT WORTHY!
(All responses are welcome, but poetic entries are strongly encouraged. I picked haiku because it is so easy and sometimes they come out great.)

5 comments:

M.C. O'Connor said...

My God, JC, you've
flipped (is that one or two?).
Enchantment, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Brother Bob:

Haikus are so lame.
Don't expect me to write some.
You should get a life.
Seriously though,
I see you're having fun,
so I guess it's fine.
I love Lincecum.
Is he too good to be true?
Only time will tell.
Give Rowand some slack.
He may be a true Gamer.
Let's hope he heals fast.

JC Parsons said...

Bravo!!! Cool Bro Bob.
Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
Tim and you are Gods.

M.C. O'Connor said...

Flipp├ęd is two.

Flipp'd is one.

Just clarifiying.

LINCECUM CAN PITCH,
NOT JUST THROW, THE FASTBALL'S GREAT,
BUT THE 'GAMER' SHOWS

Zo said...

When haikus are hip
JC, all I can say is,
You are a gamer.