Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Lefty Was Malo

Why does my maiden posting have to follow Sanchez' worst game of the year? I fear one of those funky baseball-god karma things is happening.
Hmm, let's see, on the bright side, he only threw a couple innings, so that's good, right?
And clearly I have to abandon my "Sanchez is better than Cain" thesis, at least for the time being.
Did everyone see that Sunday is "Matt Cain Bobblehead" day? Maybe I should go and get a couple of those bad boys. I could, maybe. What do you say?

1 comment:

JC Parsons said...

I guess we could have predicted that the baseball "gods" would conspire to fuck with your opening volley. Nice work, though. Good title. I suppose if we all do this for a while we will probably write about more losses than wins (except if you cover Lincecum; chuckle,chuckle).
Looks like Sanchez is in a rough period, lost his arm slot AGAIN. It may be a little tricky to get him back on track before his inning total catches up to him. Tim has dropped off some too so it will be interesting to see what happens. I figure he will rise to the bar that Cain set last time, but matching up with Webb is brutal.
Hey, Zo. Do you want to take on the Beezy-Big Eunich matchup? Of course anyone that goes to a home game should definitely try to post even if off schedule. The more the merrier (Ron is the last holdout. Hey Schpilkas boy, finished with honeymoon bliss? Want me to send you an authorship invite? We could sure use help for the upcoming lean days. Peer pressure can be hell.)
YES, YES I want a bobblehead, who wouldn't?