Thursday, October 28, 2010

SPORTING THE ORANGE & BLACK

My Sister is making the claim that her relatively new dog, Rozie, is truly 'in uniform' & worthy of special status in Giant-fandom. She apparently has been known to use an SF Giants leash (obtained at the Dog Days of Summer). What do you all think?


She even creates the illusion of a beard, although I'll have to tell her that the colors are reversed. Wait a minute ... maybe, next season Brian Wilson, Sergio Romo, & the others will go with the orange beard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Alas, I suffer from the same condition as Timmeh, manboyitis. We are unable to grow facial hair quickly. I wish I could have a beard to be feared.

JC Parsons said...

Lovely pooch. I'm a big fan of dog pictures. Watch out, I got alot of them....

Anonymous said...

Rozie was happy howling last night, especially for Renteria and Cain. She can't wait to sink her teeth into Saturday's game.!